- All pets must have up to date inoculation cards which must be shown on arrival, including kennel cough nasal spray for dogs
- All boarding fees are charged on a daily basis, this includes the day of arrival, but not the day of departure if collected before midday.
- A collection and delivery service is available locally, for more information about this service please contact us.
- Ash Cross Kennels and Cattery is licensed under the boarding establishment act and is inspected and revised by the Environmental Health Department of South Hams District Council
- A vet is available 24 hours a day in the unlikely event that anything should happen to your pet, we will always try to consult your pets veterinary surgeon.
Whilst the times above are when the kennels and cattery are open, we welcome enquiries and questions by phone or e-mail any time, please visit the contact us page for our contact details